Working from home has become a routine part of our lives after COVID19. After slowly transitioning to remote working, a lot of people created beautiful looking working spaces and discovered very useful tools to increase their productivity. Anyone who works from home now will easily list the pros and cons of working from home. For that reason, we teamed up and made a list of inspirations to increase your productivity while working from home.
1. Transform your working space
Check out how Emily Henderson made a perfect working desk in her living room! Inspired by her, let’s summarise what you can do to motivate yourself!
- Have a natural light source in front of you
- Have a desk light for late-night zooms
- Drawers help you keep your desk clean!
- Put up some greens for oxygen
2. Tools to help you manage your time effectively
Benefits of time tracking are more than you can imagine. It not only enhances trust among employers and their remote employees but also ensures accurate billing and sound communication, thus spurring companies into being more productive.
- Audext : Don’t lose time writing and then correcting your documents. Audext lets you turn your voice record to text with a text editor in your pocket! Jump up to their website to try it out!
- BeforeSunset: It is a simple yet powerful time tracking and budget management software that gives actionable insights to increase productivity. With its user-friendly interface and multiple features, you can track and manage your time efficiently, enhance your remote work experience, plan your budget with ease, and keep track of your team's time to ensure your projects are healthy.
- Sertifier : You need to prepare certificates for your online courses? Produce a draft, get them designed, make them verifiable, and then send them. Wow, that’s a workload of things. This tool helps you decrease the time to do all that, in-one-platform.
3. Set working hours
It does not mean that since you are at home the whole day, you have to work all day. It’s very important to keep your work-life balance. Burn-out is real and you don’t want to burn out when you are stuck at home.
4. Smart shop for your office
To motivate yourself you may want to buy a lot of new stationary equipment. In order to make use of your money go to forum pages and really spend some time reading reviews. Here are a few things you can think about buying:
- A good internet connection
- A comfortable chair
- A seat lumbar support
- A price-effective cloud service plan
Some articles for inspiration:
- Ultimate Presentation Tools
- Creative Presentation Ideas
- Public Speaking Tips to Deliver the Perfect Presentation
Also make sure to check out our social media accounts to get daily insights about presentations, public speaking and inspirational quotes:
Yes, you’ve guessed it! We have a survey too. Make sure you fill out the survey to support the content and community team and help us improve your Decktopus experience.