How to Get 20% More Sales Meetings with Video Emails
With the average person receiving 100+ emails per day, as an email marketer, you have to go the extra mile to stand out.What can you do to differentiate yourself from this mass of textbook emails?
The answer is simple: send emails with videos. Video emails have several benefits, including higher opening rates, click-through rates, and ROI, which also translates to higher sales meetings.
Still not sold on video emails? Let’s take a deeper look.
Why Send Videos in Emails?
The best way to show the effectiveness of video emails is to let the numbers speak for themselves. Here are some stats to prove that point.
- A Big Brothers Big Sisters case study found that companies using video emails can experience a 190% increase in revenue.
- A Userpilot case study shows that video emails can increase your click-in-through rate by 2-3 times.
- 88% of video-makers have reported a positive ROI by using video emails.
- Videos have been directly linked with increased sales by 80% of video-makers.
- Chris Draper from Omnipanel books has stated that he books 20% more meetings with video prospecting.
How to Send A Personalized Video by Email
Now that you are aware of the benefits of video email, you might be wondering how you can start sending them. We got you covered there.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you craft a video email with Sendspark.
- First, open up the Sendspark Chrome browser extension. In case you don’t have it yet, you can easily get it (for free) by logging in with your email or Google account.
- You can record your screen, your webcam view, or both simultaneously. Simply drag and drop the camera image to where you want it.
- Click on “Record” to start recording. Click the button once more to stop recording.
- You can customize your thumbnail and landing page. When you return to the browser, you will be able to add a title for the landing page along with a welcome message.
- Remember to add a Call To Action for booking more meetings. The CTA will show up below the video player on the landing page.
- Copy and paste to an emailing service like Gmail or Outlook.
- Click on Send. And voila! Just sit back, relax and track views & engagement.
Best Video Practices
Now that you know how to craft a video email, let’s try to ensure the best quality. Certain factors differentiate a good video email from a generic video email. Here are some tips to make the most out of your video emails:
- Keep your videos short. Ideally, it should be 30 seconds or less. The average person has an attention span of 12 seconds or less. Hence, you want your videos to be short but impactful.
- Make sure your video appeals to your audience. Consider their taste and preferences while crafting your content.
- Personalized videos get more engagement, but they also take more time. It might make sense to use one video for prospects of a certain cohort -- especially for top-of-funnel outreach. However, never pretend that you made a personalized video when you didn’t. Just say, “Here is a video that shows XYZ.”
- When you do personalize a video, say your prospect’s name or company name within the first 2 seconds. You want to make it clear that you’ve personalized the video just for them when they’re at the height of their attention span.
- Tell your audience a story. If your video has a nice flow, it is more likely to retain the attention of your consumers.
- Use a GIF or image preview with a link to your video instead of a video file to keep your videos lightweight.
- Try to be passive about your sale. Your video shouldn’t be a sales pitch. It should have a more casual and friendly tone.
- Use a direct and natural Call To Action. Your CTA is the most impactful section of the email. So, make sure to use something that sticks to your prospect’s mind.
- Use the analytics from previous videos to improve future emails. That way, you know what to incorporate and what to avoid.
- Trusted domains usually have a higher click-through rate. Use a custom-branded URL with your domain so that your prospects trust the link.
- Don’t overthink it! You are your harshest critic. Just be honest and natural, and you’re sure to bag good responses.
If done right, video emails have the potential to improve your email engagement by a mile. And Sendspark is there to ensure you accomplish just that. Sign up for free if you haven’t already!
Enjoyed what you read?
Subscribe now to get more of inspiring content!Subscribe
Subscribe now to get more of inspiring content!
Don't Waste Your Time By Designing Your Presentations
Type your content and let our platform design your presentations automatically. No more wasting time for your presentations. Use hundreds of presentation templates to impress your audience. This is the only tool you need to prepare presentations.
Try our Presentation Builder today >>
Subscribe to Our Newsletter to Get Weekly Tips!
Do You Want To Create a Presentation?Try Decktopus Now