Some of other case study templates
Art Case Study Template
Your case studies will look like masterpieces with this clever and stylish template. Designed specifically for artist professionals, it provides an attractive canvas on which to display your work. With its easy-to-use format, you'll be able to create polished presentations that will convince your audience of the power of your art.
Sales Case Study Template
Looking to give your sales pitch a boost? Start by using our sales case study template! This presentation template is designed for salespeople to present and discuss case studies in sales meetings. With its professional look and engaging layout, your clients will be impressed with the level of detail you put into your analysis. So why wait? Get started on your next case study today with our helpful template!
Customer Case Study Template
Business professionals need to be able to discuss case studies with customers in a professional and engaging manner. The customer case study template allows you to create eye-catching presentations that will help you make your case and close more deals. With this template, you can quickly and easily create slides that highlight your company's successes with customers.
UX Case Study Template
With UX Case Study Template on Decktopus you can create your portfolio quickly and easily. There are over 50 templates to choose from and they have a professional-looking layout that makes it easy for novices that don't know how to use Powerpoint or other complex softwares without feeling lost.
Client Case Study Template
Introducing the perfect tool for small business professionals looking to present case studies in sales meetings! This presentation template is easy to use, and helps you discuss case studies in a clear and concise manner. So why wait? Get started today and see the results for yourself!
Giveaway Entry Form Template
Hosting giveaways are the best way to increase engagement and find the audience who really wants your product/service! This way, you can expand your mail list and give people additional offers. Try Decktopus Giveaway Entry Form Template Today!
Hosting giveaways are the best way to increase engagement and find the audience who really wants your product/service! This way, you can expand your mail list and give people additional offers.
Did you know Estee Lauder tripled her sales during war? Why do people buy cosmetics during war... Because she fully believed her product and give free samples to people by assuming "If they try it once, they will come back for more... Because my product is good.". Giveaways are not the same thing but it's a great way to measure people's interest and offer them free product. If they are interested in a free sample, maybe they could be interested with a discount too?
There are a few common rules for giveaways on Instagram. Here are a few of them:
1. The giveaway must be announced in the caption of a post, not in the comments.
2. The giveaway must be hosted by the brand or individual running it, not by another account.
3. You can only enter if you're following both the brand and the person who is hosting the giveaway.
4. The winner must be announced within 24 hours of the giveaway ending, and they must be contacted to claim their prize.
5. There's no limit to how many people can enter, but you can only win one prize per giveaway.
There are a few different ways to do this, but one of the most common methods is to use an online form builder. Here's how you can add one to your giveaway entry site:
1. Create an account on Decktopus
2. Create a new deck or pick the giveaway form from the templates
3. Customize the form
4. Click on the share icon and pick EMBED CODE section
5. Copy the embed code
6. Add it to your website
This will automatically add a giveaway entry form to your website and send you a notification whenever a new person joins your giveaway.
Making a giveaway can be easy and free - if you use the right tools. I recommend using Decktopus, which is a form builder that lets you create all sorts of forms, including giveaways.
Here's a quick tutorial on how to use Decktopus to make a giveaway:
1. First, create your form. Go to the "Forms" tab and click "Create Form." Give your form a name and start adding questions. Be sure to include questions that will help you select winners, like "What is your favorite color?" or "Why do you want to win this giveaway?"
2. Once you're finished creating your form, click on the share tab and copy the link to share on all of your social media platforms.
There's no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the legality of giveaways can vary depending on the country or region in which you're running the giveaway. However, there are some general tips that can help you make sure your Instagram giveaway is legal.
First, check the terms and conditions of Instagram - they actually have a section on running promotions, which you can find here. Generally speaking, Instagram requires that you clearly state the rules of the promotion and that it is not sponsored by Instagram in any way.
Make sure you have a clear set of rules for your giveaway.